Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged!

so I'm clicking on Rebecca's site to get ideas for things to photograph and notice she tagged me. Here are the rules:
1. link the person who tagged you (now I have to figure out how to link someone...) urrrrr
2. post these rules
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them (urrrr again)

My quirks:

1. I'm total OCD: I can't go downstairs in the morning without the beds all made up, in the evenings I cannot go to bed with a dirty dish in my sink, any clutter on my counters or a pillow out of place on my couches. (Sadly I can't blame this on the fact our house is for sale).

2. I actually hate to spend money. I'm a saver. There are very few things I'm willing to spend lots of money on, (aside from great vacations and nice jeans).

3. Speaking of money, I always shop with coupons at the grocery store. We could win the lottery and I would still do it... (thanks mom, it came from you and your Scottish blood).

4. Connor and Ty's outfits must coordinate. We are past the days of identical outfits (unless I find some great deal that I can't pass up at the store and there is only one color/style). Other than that though I always make sure to buy coordinating outfits so it makes me crazy if they don't wear them on the same days. That's why I usually have their clothes picked out and in front of them before they have a moment to pick out something on their own... scary I know!

5. Funny smells in houses. Need I say more?

6. I spend way too much time online checking out new places to vacation to and reading about great hotels I'd like to stay at. I'm not one to vacation to the same place twice, (except for Disneyland). Two requirements for making the list: warm and good snorkeling!

So there you have it. Of course the moment I post this, I'll think of a dozen way better quirks I could have written about, like how I LOVE to vacuum... and the list goes on! Tag you're it: Sommer, Dion, Casey, Brooke, Kelly, and Heather.

5 comments:

Mara said...

Hey, how 'bout you come bust open a can of OCD on my house? It could use some help! You're hilarious- Mara

Casey said...

I knew you were going to do that!!! It was fun to read about your quirks! I guess I'll go work on my list. Thanks!:)

Anonymous said...

I love the OCD...I have a touch of that myself. I don't know about you but the more Matt is gone the worse it gets:).
I just posted my quirks.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

See you did figure it out - good going! Glad to know vacuuming got mentioned and the OCD. I am a bit OCD myself, though it definately doesn't apply to housework!!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

You're fun :) I love it :) I wonder when they'll cut off your rights to coordinate their outfits.... That's so great that you use coupons! I need to be more diligent!