Wednesday, April 23, 2008

urrrr, i don't know about this blogging stuff...

So here it goes...my first attempt at trying to put this blog together. Not too long ago I associated bloggers with strange computer people with too much time on their hands...then I found myself embarassed that I actually really didn't know what a blog was and why people had them. And here I am, trying to figure out how to do this while I have a quiet moment. My next step is to figure out how to adjust the page width and photo sizes and have music that plays normally (i had a couple songs that sounded almost like scarey Halloween music because they played in slow motion). In the meantime if I can find everyones emails from christmas cards, various email address books, and my computer databases and get them into one place so that I can alert you all that I have a place where you can catch up with the Roddy's without actually having to sit through a conversation :) , it may all be worth it but I'm guessing by the time I'm finished doing all this, I would have been better off just picking up the phone and catching up with you that way...I mean, Shutterfly seemed to work fine up until now. This will be a work in progress. Stay tuned for changes!

No comments: